POSITION: Sales Coordinator
SALARY: £16,000 – £18,000 per annum
Located in Sheffield, we are currently working alongside an established and growing manufacturing firm, who due to sustained growth are now looking to appoint an experienced Sales Coordinator. This role represents an opportunity for an ambitious, customer focused self starter to join their established Internal Sales Team.
Typical Duties include:
* Customer service
* Handling customer calls and emails
* Responding to questions and queries
* Preparing quotations
* Quotation follow up calls
* Negotiating with customers to secure orders
* Liaising with other departments
We are looking for candidates who have the following essential skills and attributes:
* At least 1 year experience in a busy sales office
* Able to manage and respond to multiple issues at once whilst meeting deadlines.
* GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grades A-C
* An enthusiastic person with a can do attitude able to work on own initiative.Excellent communication skills.
* Methodical, organised with ability to prioritise.
* Computer literate (Particularly Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM)
* Accurate with good attention to detail.
Overall this is a great opportunity to join a highly respected manufacturing firm based in Sheffield. If you would like any additional details relating to this exciting opportunity then please contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion.
The services advertised by Davinci are those of an employment agency.