JOB TITLE: Welder / Machine operator
LOCATION: Deeside, Wales
SALARY: £8- £8.50ph + shift Pay + Production bonus
Located in Deeside, Wales, we are currently working in conjunction with an established and ever growing manufacturing firm, who due to their continued success are now looking to appoint an experienced Welder / machine operator.
The primary duties of the role will involve accurately welding a range of simple standard and bespoke products (typically 2mm to 6mm plate / strip) using fillet and butt welds to appropriate quality standard in line with manufacturing drawings, customer requirements, specific welding specifications and/or company standards (BS EN 1090-1) in the most effective manner. Beyond this, you will also be expected to run production machines to the appropriate standards and targets.
Working a 37.5 hour week, this role offers overtime as well as a shift allowance and a weekly production bonus, the shift allowance is approximately £1.15 per hour on top of your basic wage. Working a two shift system which is mornings and afternoons, so 6am till 2pm, and 2pm till 10pm.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- 2 years’ experience of fabricating by MIG/ MAG welding process.
- Hard working, productive and efficient in planning and executing all stages of the fabrication process.
- Possess good H&S awareness
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good attention to detail
- Overall this is a great opportunity that offers stability and a measurable career path. If you would like any further details relating to this role then please contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion. The services advertised by Davinci skilled and technical LTD are those of an employment agency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.