Located in Central London, we are currently working on behalf a IT managed service provider who are looking to appoint a Junior 1st Line support engineer.
Working as part of a small team, this role would be well suited to someone who has basic IT knowledge, and who has perhaps previously worked in a support / junior IT related role. The team works closely with one another so often is the case that you will work across multiple problems as you develop alongside the existing team.
Working as the Junior 1st Line support engineer, you will be tasked with screening calls, and assigning relevant tickets. Depending on the service required / issue raised you will be taksed with dealing with it yourself or assigning it to the relevant team member.
– Providing remote 1st support to users based across London.
– Supporting the desktop environment – software faults and installations.
– Answering the support phone number and logging helpdesk call / assigning tickets
Skills / Experience
– 1st line Support / Helpdesk
– Windows OS (XP, 7, 10) (Desirable)
– Office Support (up to 365)
– Call Logging
– Active Directory (Desirable)
– Customer services experience
– Good telephone communication skills
– Reliable, happy to work as part of a small team
– Able to understand business needs and prioritise issues accordingly within team;
– ITIL Certifications/foundation qualified (Desirable)
– Ability to mitigate risks and manage issues to resolution;
The above are examples of skills / experience that would lend themselves well to the role. If you would like any further details relating to this position then please contact David at Davinci skilled and technical for an informal discussion.
The services advertised by Davinci skilled and technical LTD are those of an employment Agency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.