Future MBO Opportunity
Upto-£80K, Pension, Car, Bonus
A market leading provider of innovative tablet tooling and complimentary equipment underpinned by the companies understanding of Tabletting Science and is characterised by:
* Excellence of customer service
* First class Technical support and speed of response
* The high quality of their products
* Providing real value for money.
The business has ambitious expansion plans and, as a result, requires a first class Manufacturing Director to ensure that they achieve their vision by 2020 and beyond.
* As part of the Board of Directors and the Senior Executive Management team, your challenge is to create:
* A flexible and customer focused production environment to achieve the growth plans of the Business in line with the Customer Service and Quality ethos of the Company.
* Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve company defined targets for long term growth and profitability
* You will have a major part to play in leading and managing the company’s future success whilst ensuring compliance with all statutory, fiduciary and common-law regulations.
* Direct responsibility for production, planning, design, engineering and site maintenance
* Lead and inspire a team to create the necessary “flexible” capacity to achieve DDP targets
* Minimise lead time and meet customer demand and achieve the Business Plan.
* You will also develop a product and manufacturing knowledge base able to sustain the process and technological development of the business and provide industry leading customer service in the field.
* Technically minded with a degree level qualification in in a mechanical or manufacturing/production engineering discipline, you might also hold a MBA, but will certainly be able to demonstrate excellent business and financial competence.
* Ideally holding up-to-date knowledge and understanding of current CNC and CAD/CAM manufacturing techniques you will also have the skill to develop business systems to facilitate data capture and analysis.
* You have gained previous management exposure within a fast-paced, output driven (making to order and driving down lead times) manufacturing environment. Ideally this exposure will be within a precision engineering environment such as aerospace or the automotive industry
* You will be a truly passionate and determined leader with real gravitas and the communication skills to be able to motivate and drive change at all levels of the business but with the emotional empathy to understand the fears that can run alongside change management
* An excellent people manager, you will be able to harness the talents of others and develop your team to achieve the business targets.
An excellent remuneration package that includes a generous bonus package, company car (or allowance), healthcare, pension and re-location package, if required.
* This is a superb opportunity to join a successful precision engineering manufacturing business and, within a short timescale, potentially to join a MBO with other members of the executive in response to retirements amongst the existing senior management team. There is likely to be further opportunity to engage in a subsequent cycle of ownership, including the prospect of executive team leadership and general management *
If you would like any further details relating to this role then please contact Ron or David at Davinci for an informal discussion. The services advertised by Davinci are those of an employment agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com