Located in Sheffield, we are currently working in conjunction with an established and highly respected manufacturing firm, who due to sustained growth are now looking to appoint an experienced marketing executive.
The primary purpose of the role will be to assist in all elements of the global promotion of the company’s products and services to distributors, specifiers and users, in line with an ambitious business growth strategy – building brand awareness, reinforcing brand values, communicating technical USPs and maximising all sales opportunities.
You will assist in the delivery of high quality, often highly technical, market-specific communications to support the launch of a number of new and improved products each year.
You will provide marketing support to Group businesses based in UK, Mainland Europe, Middle East and Australasia.
The Key competencies of the role have been outlined below:
- Minimum two year’s experience in a business-to-business marketing communications role, co-ordinating multiple marketing projects/activities simultaneously
- Marketing degree or equivalent higher education qualification (or equivalent experience) Excellent administrative, time-management and organisational skills
- Works on own initiative, with enthusiasm, and has ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sound understanding of Marketing principles
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience of writing persuasive, engaging copy
- IT literacy with competency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Enjoys working/actively participating in a team
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Communicates well at all levels of an organisation
- Applies ‘common sense’ and is practical
- Follows instruction well, accepts feedback and works within set boundaries e.g. brand guidelines
- Demonstrates high level of integrity
- Desirable: CIM/CAM qualification or similar professional qualification; Experience/Knowledge of Engineering Industry; Experience of marketing technical solutions; Experience of targeting manufacturing professionals, contractors and distributors; Foreign language skills, preferably German.
Overall this is a fairly varied and comprehensive role, and would be well suited to someone who has previously worked within a similar environment with a marketing capacity. If you would like any further details relating to this exciting role then please contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion.
The services advertised by Davinci skilled and technical LTD are those of an employment business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com