A well-established manufacturing company based in Knutsford is looking to recruit a Powder Coating Operative to assist a successful team in achieving an ever increasing demand for their products.
In return you can expect a competitive package including a bonus, company pension and death-in-service benefit. You will be put on a comprehensive in-house training programme to get you fully up-to-speed with the wide range of products manufactured and there are opportunities for progression for hard working and enthusiastic members of the team. On-going support will be provided to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
* Loading/unloading the paint line.
* Palletising painted items ready for distributing to their storage locations.
* Applying a range of powder coating finishes to a consistently high standard, using manual powder application equipment.
* Maintaining the required quality of the coated items.
* Ensuring that good housekeeping is maintained.
* Following laid down procedures.
* Ensuring that H&S guidelines are followed at all times, including the wearing of the required P.P.E.
Essential skills & experience includes:
* Powder coating or wet paint spraying
* Flexible and enthusiastic attitude
* A good team player
* Excellent health and fitness
* Full training
* £14602 to £16000 + bonus (circa £950/annum) depending on experience.
* 39 hour working week – Monday – Wednesday 7am – 7pm, alternate Thursdays 7.30am – 5pm (to make up 39 hours/week)
* 22 days holiday per year plus upon completion of 5 year’s service, the basic holiday entitlement will increase one day per annum to a maximum of 27 days after 10 years.
Overall this is a great opportunity to join an expanding and stable company based in Knutsford, if you would like any further details relating to this role then please contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion. The services advertised by Davinci skilled and technical LTD are those of an employment agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com