JOB TITLE: Strategic Projects Commercial Manager
SALARY: £60,000 – £90,000 per annum + BENEFITS
LOCATION: Sheffield – National and global travel required
Located in Sheffield, but deployable to strategic commercial projects across the UK and globally, the role will see you maximising commercial growth opportunities and contributing towards commercial due diligence and integration projects associated with future acquisitions.
As a world leader in the development and refinement of building materials, this role represents a new opportunity that exists within one of the construction teams. The role which will be based at Sheffield, is designed to provide an introduction to the construction accessories platform, but with a clear mandate encompassing flexibility and mobility to undertake project work nationally / internationally as necessary on their behalf.
Below is a fairly comprehensive overview of the typical tasks and responsibilities associated with this role:
* Evaluation and validation of commercial opportunities to maximise share of wallet of Construction brands in existing markets; implementation of a commercial strategy and collaboration with other divisions to deliver the identified opportunities.
* Investigate export opportunities for the Group into new markets including cross selling; inter-company; third party distribution channels and other routes to market as appropriate.
* Undertake commercial due diligence projects as they arise on potential acquisition targets at both a Platform level and locally for the Group including review of market opportunities, market positions, competitive intensity, growth potential, synergy evaluation, and strategic fit.
* Contribute to new product launches, product development strategy for the Group and wider platform projects.
* Contribute to the development of a commercial strategy for Construction brands in US as part of broader US strategy. Investigate the market opportunity and devise appropriate strategy to deliver the potential.
* Develop a clear understanding of the the business; products; commercial strategy and contribute to sharing best practices across other operating companies.
* Collaborate with sister Companies to maximise all synergy opportunities.
Key Functional Competencies:
* Proven commercial experience including customer relationship management; pricing; and negotiation.
* Excellent communication skills, with the flexibility and adaptability to liaise with all levels in the organisation
* Hands-on – pragmatic – result driven – with eye for detail. Highly mobile and willing to relocate internationally in short term.
* Proven ability to manage work flows with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner
* Min 10 years experience in senior sales management position. Experience of technical sales and specification in building products would be an advantage.
* Level of education: Degree Commercial/ civil engineering
* Relevant Qualification; Fluent English. Other languages (German, French, Dutch) are an advantage
* Positive attitude, open minded and accessible team player
Overall this is a great opportunity to join an expansive and highly respected company that operates at a global level across the buildings sector. If you would like any additional details relating to this role and to assess your suitability, then please contact David at Davinci skilled and technical Ltd for an informal and confidential discussion.
The services advertised by Davinci skilled and Technical Ltd are those of an employment agency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org