POSITION: Tekla Design Draughtsman
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience
Located in Sheffield, we are currently working in conjunction with a large manufacturing company who provides services to the construction sector. Due to an increase in demand for their products and coupled with continuous organic growth, they are now looking to increase the size of their existing team by appointing an additional TEKLA design draughtsman.
Working as part of a larger team, you will be involved in ensuring the timely and effective production of various fabrication drawings. Given the range of products the company works with, the types of drawing / projects you will be involved in will vary, and so familiarity with other packages such as AUTOCAD would be beneficial.
Typical duties within this role may include:
- Create and modify 3D models
- Creation of BOM’s
- Designing and detailing of Steel components
- Knowledge of European standards (Desirable)
- Training and assisting others where necessary
- Ideally you will be familiar with manufacturing and more specifically have an affinity towards construction, as well as Knowledge of structural detailing / structural analysis.
Overall this is a great opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of its respective field. If you would like any more details relating to this exciting opportunity then please contact David at Davinci for an informal discussion.
The services advertised by Davinci skilled and technical are those of an employment business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org